We want you to love your TGC footwear. Exchanging your purchase for a new size is straight-forward. You must meet our criteria on exchanging items and follow the instructions below. Failure to following the guidelines on this page may lead to a refusal to exchange or delays in getting the new item to you.
Customer is entitled to one free exchange. Follow these steps below to exchange your item. If not followed, we accept no responsibility for delays.
1. Complete our questionnaire here (1-2 minutes).
2. IMPORTANT. Click the "DONE" button at the end of the questionnaire. A pop-up will provide you the link to our Parcel Point account to book your return.
2. Select if you would like to drop your parcel off to one of 1,300 Parcel Point locations (free service). Review and confirm your details to create your return shipping label. If you live in Tasmania, please contact us.
3. Print your return shipping label and attach it to your return parcel. The item should be placed in its original packaging. The return parcel should not be Trimly packaging.
4. Email email@example.com with subject heading "Exchange [your order number]" and include in your email the item or size you would like to exchange and confirmation that the parcel has been mailed.
Unauthorised Use of TGC Parcel Point Service
Customers are entitled to one free size exchange. Unauthorised use is NOT permitted. Customers who use our Parcel Point Exchange Service for returns that fall outside of the above guidelines, including returning shoes that cannot be sold as new, or have used their free exchange per order over $100 will be charged the return fee of $20.00. See Return Policy for further details.