We want you to love your TGC footwear. Exchanging your purchase for a new size is straight-forward. You must meet our criteria on exchanging items and follow the instructions below. Failure to following the guidelines on this page may lead to a refusal to exchange or delays in getting the new item to you.
- Shoes or boots must be in their original condition. We will not accept footwear that we cannot sell as new. The footwear will be free from any creases caused as a result of wear. For leather soles, they should be free from all scuffs and marks.
- The shoe box is a part of the product, ensure it is appropriately protected on its journey back to us. All accessory products that came with the shoebox should also be returned.
- We offer free return shipping for items over $100 shipped within Australia.
- If you’re unsure if your item meets the above, ask yourself – “Would I be happy to receive this product as Brand New?”
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not meet these criteria. Please note that Thomas George Collection seconds are not eligible for return or exchange.
Follow these steps below to exchange your item. If not followed, we accept no responsibility for delays.
1. Complete the exchange form via this Parcel Point link.
2. Select if you would like to drop your parcel off to one of 1,300 Parcel Point locations (free service). Review and confirm your details to create your return shipping label.
3. Print your return shipping label and attach it to your return parcel. The item should be placed in its original packaging. The return parcel should not be Trimly packaging.
4. Email email@example.com with subject heading "Exchange [your order number]" and include in your email the item or size you would like to exchange and confirmation that the parcel has been mailed.