Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
We're giving away a shoe care kit valued at over $300. Within the kit you will receive 2x pairs of Premium Trimly Shoe Trees, 3x pairs of TGC Cotton Ribbed Socks, 4 single shoe bags, 1 x Trimly shoe brush kit as well as Silver Line shoe creams, lotions and wax polishes from Boot Black.
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by The Thomas George Collection. (Thomas George Collection Pty Ltd), ABN 93 621 253 594, of 24/570 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older (13, with guardian / parent consent),
(ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
(iii) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee
4. Competition entry opens at time and date specified on the web site, and closes at time and date specified on the web site ("Entry Period"). All times and dates are times and dates in Melbourne, Australia.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
7. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
8. Total prize pool value is $310.55. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or gift cards, unless otherwise specified.
9. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Instagram Account and follow the entry instructions in these conditions.
(i) The “Entry Period”
(a) Entry Opens Time: 11:00 am (AEST)
(b) Entry Opens Date: 29/12/2019
(c) Entry Closes Time: 10:59 am (AEST)
(d) Entry Closes Date: 07/01/2020
10. All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the Entry Period. All entrants must follow @thomasgeorgecollection, like the competition post and tag at least three friends in the comments section below each post. At least one friend must also follow @thomasgeorgecollection. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
11. This is a game of chance skill plays no part in determining the winners. The winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified by a direct message from The Thomas George Collection through Instagram.
12. An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition one (1) time only within the competition period. Each post share and friend tag (who follows @thomasgeorgecollection) is determined as an additional entry.
13. All entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
14. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter's request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
15. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
(i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or
(ii) fails to produce items as required by condition fourteen (14) or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
(iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
(iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
16. Any costs associated with accessing the Competition Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
17. Eligible Entrants must make their internet entries manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.