Don't tolerate uncomfortable boots, blisters or long break-in periods. Trimly's Premium Two-Way Boot Stretcher is designed to have those boots fitting like a glove in no time.
- Stainless Steel Metal Rod
- Polished European Beech Wood
- 3 x bunion plugs for corns, bunions and rub-points
1. Turn the widening handle counter-clockwise to ensure the toe block is completely closed.
2. Insert bunion plugs in the designated holes if required.
3. Insert toe block of the stretcher as far as you can into the toe box of the boot.
4. Turn the widening handle clockwise to widen the toe block. Once you achieve the desired stretch, give it three more (short) turns.
5. Leave the stretcher in the boot for 6-8 hours.
7. Turn the widening handle counter-clockwise and then slowly remove the stretcher from the boot. Repeat if necessary.