The versatile Bourke Penny Loafer is a must-have for the discerning Australian gentleman. The round-toe silhouette is outlined with a topstitch and topped with a traditional penny strap, and set on fine French calf leather. The Goodyear welt construction and cork footbed mean they will last for years and get more comfortable with each wear.
Complimentary Shipping / Size Exchange
French Calf Leather
- Full Grain French Calf Leather - Black or Dark Brown
- Full leather lining
Goodyear Welt Construction
The Bourke Penny Loafer is constructed using the Goodyear Welted method, considered by shoe enthusiasts as the 'Gold Standard' in shoemaking. It requires craftsmanship and patience to complete, but the result is a shoe that is extremely well-built, can be re-soled, and will last for years with proper care.
- Closed-channel leather outsole
- Leather mid-sole
- Leather insole
- Cork footbed
- No reconstituted leather used
- TGC Penny Loafers fit generously due to their high wall. We recommend selecting a half size down.
- Example: If you are a standard 9.5D UK fit, select a 9.0D UK.
- NOTE: Due to the Bourke being Goodyear welted, the wearer will experience some heel slippage until the shoe has moulded to his/her feet.
Always use shoe trees or boot trees when not in use to keep the shoes or boots in shape and to prevent them from creasing.
Apply shoe cream every 3-4 weeks to keep the leather soft and supple.